Ultrasonic flaw detectors are digital instruments designed to measure the depth and severity of flaws in all ferrous and most non-ferrous metals and alloys.
PortableTesters.com LLC is offering the FD580 Ultrasonic Flaw Detector.
- Automatic transducer calibration, zero offset and/or velocity
- Automatic gain control, peak hold and peak memory
- Automatic display of precise flaw location
- Ten independent setups, any criterion can be input freely, will work without test block
- Large memory: 300 A-scan waveforms or 30,000 thickness values